Blue Abaco Consulting provides valuation and consulting services for various purposes. Whether you have entered into a transaction that requires fair value measurement or are considering entering one in the future, we have the expertise to provide you with an independent valuation and help you understand the accounting impact of the transaction.
- Purchase Price Allocations- (ASC 805)
- Impairment Testing- (ASC 350)
- Intangible Assets – (ASC 820)
- Debt and Equity Instruments Requiring Fair Value Measurement Under ASC 815
- Stock-Based Compensation (ASC 718)
- Estate and Gift Tax
- Intangible Assets
- Charitable Donations of Securities in Closely-Held Businesses
- Valuations for Buy-Sell Agreements and/or Life Insurance Funding
- Estate and Gift Planning
- Stock options
- Business Enterprise Valuations for Sale of a Business or Transition Planning
- Helping companies analyze and implement their transition to the new revenue recognition standard ASC 606 Revenue From Contracts With Customers.
- Determining the impact of equity-indexed financing transactions during the negotiation process and/or subsequent to entering into an arrangement.
- Analysis of the application of accounting principles to complex transactions such as convertible debt financings, warrants, stock options and business combinations.
- Financial modeling to clarify the financial impact of “what-if” scenarios